Corporate Social Responsibility
Our position on safety and environmental issues is defined in our Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
Our approach to safety and environmental is based on our management system, and we make sure that our centers obtain certification under international rules/standards. Our aim is to achieve accident-free places.
We adopt a commitment to providing optimum work conditions in terms of health and safety. We demand a high level of safety in processes, installations and services, paying particular attention to the protection of employees, contractors, customers and the local surroundings, and we pass on this action principle to the entire organization The safety strategies and targets are approved by our Executive Committee.
We require the same standard of behaviour at work from our contractors as we do from ourselves.
One of the key elements leading to our success over the past years has been the company's unwavering focus on quality.
At the DeltaTek Group, we recognize our customer’s choices of decisions on the quality of our deliverable to them on projects. To differentiate ourselves, we have adopted a Quality Assurance Program to increase the value of our services.
By working together to redefine our objectives and processes, we have created a company culture focused on meeting our customer’s expectations of excellence.
DELTAAFRIK CHARITY FOUNDATION (DCF)
DeltaAfrik Charitable Foundation fondly called DCF is a registered non-profit organization of DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited. The foundation was officially unveiled in September 2010.
The foundation was setup objectively to make a difference and rekindle hope in the lives of people in the society especially around DeltaAfrik’s host communities with focus on:
• Welfare of the less privileged
• Empowerment of youths via skill acquisition
• Rural development in DeltaAfrik’s host communities
Milestones since Year 2010
• DCF Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme; scholarship awards to 18 less-privileged Engineering Undergraduates from Niger Delta University, University of Port Harcourt and University of Uyo
• Yearly support to Inoyo Toro Foundation in organizing a teacher’s reward scheme in Akwa-Ibom State
• Sponsorship of three different medical surgeries and treatment in India
• Refurbishing of Kuramo Primary School including provision of new computers, books, school gate and clean water
• Donation of drugs to Eti- Osa local health centre
• Malaria and Cholera Awareness Campaign with distribution of free mosquito treated nets and water treatment solutions in Lagos (Apese, Kuramo, Igbosere, Inupa, Olukotun Villages) and Eket ( Ibeano Village)
• Provision of Medical items and drugs for Modupe Cole Memorial Home Yaba Lagos.
• Provision of Typewriters and Tape recorders for students of Pacelli School for the blind in Lagos State;
• Provide support to refurbish and improve the standard for learning at Kuramo Primary School in Lagos State.
Impact Your World Leadership Initiative (IYWLI)
Impact Your World Leadership Initiative (IYWLI) is a non-profit organization poised to bring about transformation and positive change in leadership at all levels in the economic and socio-political sectors of our nation, Nigeria.
One key focus of IYWLI is to impart sound and ethically accepted leadership norms via different platforms and initiatives that will reform the wrong mindsets that are in leadership at various levels in the society.
The initiative is hope to IDENTIFY, NURTURE and EMPOWER Talents (through participatory development) to attain desired goals as far as leadership pursuit is concerned,thus raising purpose-driven leaders as change agents who will transform the society and make lasting impact.
Plot 71D Block 81 Freedom Road,
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone: +234 1 844 5544, 0705 545 6864